PENGARUH EVENT TERHADAP PENINGKATAN CITRA MEREK (STUDI KUANTITATIF PADA EVENT POCARI SWEAT FUTSAL CHAMPIONSHIP TERHADAP MEMBER BARDOSONO FUTSAL YOGYAKARTA)

AHMAD FAIZ, NIM. 08730084 (2015) PENGARUH EVENT TERHADAP PENINGKATAN CITRA MEREK (STUDI KUANTITATIF PADA EVENT POCARI SWEAT FUTSAL CHAMPIONSHIP TERHADAP MEMBER BARDOSONO FUTSAL YOGYAKARTA). Skripsi thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (PENGARUH EVENT TERHADAP PENINGKATAN CITRA MEREK (STUDI KUANTITATIF PADA EVENT POCARI SWEAT FUTSAL CHAMPIONSHIP TERHADAP MEMBER BARDOSONO FUTSAL YOGYAKARTA))
08730084_bab-i_iv-atau-v_daftar-pustaka.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img] Text (PENGARUH EVENT TERHADAP PENINGKATAN CITRA MEREK (STUDI KUANTITATIF PADA EVENT POCARI SWEAT FUTSAL CHAMPIONSHIP TERHADAP MEMBER BARDOSONO FUTSAL YOGYAKARTA))
08730084_bab-ii_sampai_sebelum-bab-terakhir.pdf
Restricted to Registered Academicians of UIN Sunan Kalijaga Only

Download (955kB)

Abstract

The study, entitled Effect of Event for Brand Image (Quantitative Study on Pocari Sweat Futsal Championship Event for Members Futsal Bardosono Yogyakarta) This study aims to determine the increase in brand image through event Pocari Sweat Pocari Sweat Futsal Championship. The problems of this study was to determine whether there is influence Pocari Sweat Futsal Championship Event in improving the brand image in the Member Pocari Sweat Futsal Bardosono Yogyakarta. The theory used is the theory of public relations, marketing communications, event, image, brand, and brand image This study is the approach or methodology that uses quantitative analysis or explain a problem that results can be generalized. The method used in this study is a survey, which examines a relatively large population by determining a representative sample (representative) of the population studied. The Independent Variables in this penlitian is Pocari Sweat Futsal Championship event and the dependent variable of the study was the brand image. Data collection techniques used in this research are using questionnaires and documentation. The analysis of the data in this study using simple linear regression Based on the results of this research is that, Pocari Sweat Futsal Championship Event is able to enhance the brand image of the Members Lapngan Pocari Sweat Futsal Bardosono Yogyakarta. Based on the coefficients of determination test is known that the Event Pocari Sweat Futsal Championship has the effect of 0.218 or 21.8%. Brand Image Pocari Sweat meaning of the respondents are influenced by Pocari Sweat Futsal Championship Event at 21.8% and the remaining 78.2% influenced by other factors

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information / Pembimbing: Mokh. Mahfudz, S.Sos.I, M.Si.
Uncontrolled Keywords: Public relations, marketing communications, event, image, brand, and brand image
Subjects: Ilmu Komunikasi
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Humaniora > Ilmu Komunikasi (S1)
Depositing User / Editor: Miftahul Ulum [IT Staff]
Date Deposited: 17 Dec 2015 13:19
Last Modified: 17 Dec 2015 13:19
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/18691

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item