PENGARUH PESAN PERSUASIF SYI’IR JAWA DALAM MEMAKMURKAN MASJID (STUDI KUANTITATIF PADA PESAN SYI’IRAN DALAM MENDORONG MASYARAKAT UNTUK MEMAKMURKAN MASJID DI DUSUN NGULU TENGAH PRACIMANTORO)

ALMA’RUF SYUHADA, NIM. 11730031 (2016) PENGARUH PESAN PERSUASIF SYI’IR JAWA DALAM MEMAKMURKAN MASJID (STUDI KUANTITATIF PADA PESAN SYI’IRAN DALAM MENDORONG MASYARAKAT UNTUK MEMAKMURKAN MASJID DI DUSUN NGULU TENGAH PRACIMANTORO). Skripsi thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (PENGARUH PESAN PERSUASIF SYI’IR JAWA DALAM MEMAKMURKAN MASJID (STUDI KUANTITATIF PADA PESAN SYI’IRAN DALAM MENDORONG MASYARAKAT UNTUK MEMAKMURKAN MASJID DI DUSUN NGULU TENGAH PRACIMANTORO))
11730031_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img] Text (PENGARUH PESAN PERSUASIF SYI’IR JAWA DALAM MEMAKMURKAN MASJID (STUDI KUANTITATIF PADA PESAN SYI’IRAN DALAM MENDORONG MASYARAKAT UNTUK MEMAKMURKAN MASJID DI DUSUN NGULU TENGAH PRACIMANTORO))
11730031_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf
Restricted to Registered Academicians of UIN Sunan Kalijaga Only

Download (877kB)

Abstract

Syi'ir is one of the arts that was developed by the trustees to invite the public to learn the religion of Islam. Syi'ir was originally a boarding school tradition which has the advantage because of its function as a medium of instruction, advice, as well as entertainment. However, the tradition Syi'iran then known by the public, particularly the Javanese community, because of the excess. Proper communication is needed to convey the messages syi'ir, persuasive communication's being one of them. This study aims to determine the effect caused by the persuasive message contained in syi'ir so as to encourage people to prosper the mosque. This research is quantitative, as many as 154 respondents were included in the study were derived from Ngulu village center, Pracimantoro, using a random method (simple random sampling), here each member of the population has an equal chance to be selected into the sample. By using the product moment correlation analysis in SPSS 15, resulting correlation between variables X and Y of 0.520 which means the relationship between the variables are in sedang.dan Increased levels of society in understanding the importance of the mosque prosperity influenced by persuasive message syi'ir, which amounted to 27.1 % while the remaining 72.9% is influenced by factors beyond the persuasive message syi'ir.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information / Pembimbing: Rama Kertamukti, M.Si
Uncontrolled Keywords: Syi'ir, Persuasive Messages, prosperity Mosque
Subjects: Ilmu Komunikasi
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Humaniora > Ilmu Komunikasi (S1)
Depositing User / Editor: Miftahul Ulum, S.Kom ------- youtube : ulum virgo -------- Facebook : digilibuin
Date Deposited: 19 Apr 2016 00:44
Last Modified: 19 Apr 2016 00:44
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/20144

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item