ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI MINAT MAHASISWA FAKULTAS EKONOMI DAN BISNIS ISLAM UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA UNTUK MENGGUNAKAN NET BANKING DI BANK SYARIAH MANDIRI (BSM)

NA’MAUZZAHIROH, NIM. 12820035 (2016) ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI MINAT MAHASISWA FAKULTAS EKONOMI DAN BISNIS ISLAM UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA UNTUK MENGGUNAKAN NET BANKING DI BANK SYARIAH MANDIRI (BSM). Skripsi thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI MINAT MAHASISWA FAKULTAS EKONOMI DAN BISNIS ISLAM UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA UNTUK MENGGUNAKAN NET BANKING DI BANK SYARIAH MANDIRI (BSM))
12820035_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (5MB) | Preview
[img] Text (ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI MINAT MAHASISWA FAKULTAS EKONOMI DAN BISNIS ISLAM UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA UNTUK MENGGUNAKAN NET BANKING DI BANK SYARIAH MANDIRI (BSM))
12820035_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf
Restricted to Registered Academicians of UIN Sunan Kalijaga Only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

This research is examine the factors that influence the intention of the Faculty of Islamic Economics and Business UIN Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta students to use net banking at Bank Syariah Mandiri (BSM). Faculty of Islamic Economics and Business students considered as customer who understand technology advancement and banking system. Then, BSM is sharia banking that has good reputation and achievement. The problem in this research is low intention of FEBI’s students to use net banking. This research uses model modification of technology acceptance model (TAM). The sampling technique use purposive sampling method. This research is a field research with quantitative approach. The data is primary data that is based on respondents' answers to a questionnaire distributed. This study uses multiple linear regression analysis with the classical assumption, descriptive analysis, F test, the coefficient of determination test, and hypothesis test (t test) in which data processing use SPSS 16.0 for Windows.The sample of this research is 100 respondents that are students of the Faculty of Islamic Economics and Business UIN Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta, who be a customer of Bank Syariah Mandiri (BSM) and do not use internet banking yet. Based on F test, it shows that the perceived ease of use, perceived service quality, perceived usefulness, perceived risk and trust simultaneously affect the intention. Meanwhile, the t test shows that the variable perceived service quality and trust have a significant effect on the intention. Perceived ease of use, perceived usefulness and perceived risk do not affect the intention to use net banking BSM. The coefficient of determination (Adjusted R2) value is 0.443 or 44.3% and the remaining 55.7% is influenced by other variables that can affect the intention.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information / Pembimbing: Ruspita Rani Pertiwi, S.Psi, M.M
Uncontrolled Keywords: Perceived ease of use, perceived service quality, perceived usefulness, perceived risk, trust, intention, internet banking, TAM
Subjects: Perbankan Syariah
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam > Perbankan Syari'ah (S1)
Depositing User / Editor: Miftahul Ulum [IT Staff] ---- youtube : ulum virgo -------- Facebook : digilibuin
Date Deposited: 01 Aug 2016 14:45
Last Modified: 01 Aug 2016 14:45
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/21240

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item