PENGARUH KEPUASAN KERJA DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TERHADAP TURNOVER INTENTION (STUDI KASUS PADA PT. ASURANSI TAKAFUL KELUARGA CABANG YOGYAKARTA)

ASTRI HARYANTI, NIM. 12390036 (2016) PENGARUH KEPUASAN KERJA DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TERHADAP TURNOVER INTENTION (STUDI KASUS PADA PT. ASURANSI TAKAFUL KELUARGA CABANG YOGYAKARTA). Skripsi thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (PENGARUH KEPUASAN KERJA DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TERHADAP TURNOVER INTENTION (STUDI KASUS PADA PT. ASURANSI TAKAFUL KELUARGA CABANG YOGYAKARTA))
12390036_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf - Published Version

Download (3MB) | Preview
[img] Text (PENGARUH KEPUASAN KERJA DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TERHADAP TURNOVER INTENTION (STUDI KASUS PADA PT. ASURANSI TAKAFUL KELUARGA CABANG YOGYAKARTA))
12390036_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered Academicians of UIN Sunan Kalijaga Only

Download (781kB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment Against Turnover Intention case study on PT Asuransi Takaful Keluarga Yogyakarta Branch (Tanwir Nusantara). Subjects in this study were employees of the marketing or commonly called the agent in PT Asuransi Takaful Keluarga Yogyakarta Branch (Tanwir Nusantara) with 50 respondents with sampling using is saturated samples. Samples taken are part marketing employee (agent) in PT Asuransi Takaful Keluarga Yogyakarta Branch (Tanwir Nusantara). Tests conducted with test instrument validity, reliability and classic assumption. Further data analysis is done by using multiple regression analysis consisting of F test, the coefficient of determination (R2) and test T. The results of this study indicate that job satisfaction and organizational commitment influence on turnover intention. Based on the analysis F test (simultaneous) significant values obtained count of 0.000 <0.05, it can be concluded that job satisfaction and organizational commitment jointly have a significant effect on turnover intention. Based on t test (partial) obtained significant value job satisfaction variables 0.032 <0.05 with a beta value of -0.154, it can be concluded that job satisfaction is partially a significant negative effect, and to variable organizational commitment obtained significance value of 0.004 <0.05 with a beta value of -0.244, it can be concluded by partial commitment of the organization have a significant negative effect on turnover intention. Based on the results of value Adjust R Square 0,459. Showed that the variables of job satisfaction and organizational commitment can represent 45% of variables that affect turnover intention, while the rest of 55% influenced by other variables outside the study.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information / Pembimbing: Joko Setyono, SE.M.Si
Uncontrolled Keywords: Job Satisfaction, Organizational Commitment and Turnover Intention
Subjects: Keuangan Syariah
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam > Keuangan Syariah (S1)
Depositing User / Editor: H. Zaenal Arifin, S.Sos.I., S.IPI.
Date Deposited: 04 Aug 2016 15:43
Last Modified: 04 Aug 2016 15:43
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/21428

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item