PENGARUH TINGKAT BUNGA, TINGKAT INFLASI, DAN NILAI TUKAR RUPIAH TERHADAP INDEKS SAHAM SYARIAH INDONESIA (ISSI) TAHUN 2011-2016

MILLATI AZKA, NIM. 12390012 (2016) PENGARUH TINGKAT BUNGA, TINGKAT INFLASI, DAN NILAI TUKAR RUPIAH TERHADAP INDEKS SAHAM SYARIAH INDONESIA (ISSI) TAHUN 2011-2016. Skripsi thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (PENGARUH TINGKAT BUNGA, TINGKAT INFLASI, DAN NILAI TUKAR RUPIAH TERHADAP INDEKS SAHAM SYARIAH INDONESIA (ISSI) TAHUN 2011-2016)
12390012_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf - Published Version

Download (4MB) | Preview
[img] Text (PENGARUH TINGKAT BUNGA, TINGKAT INFLASI, DAN NILAI TUKAR RUPIAH TERHADAP INDEKS SAHAM SYARIAH INDONESIA (ISSI) TAHUN 2011-2016)
12390012_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered Academicians of UIN Sunan Kalijaga Only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

Indonesia Sharia Stock Index (ISSI) is one of stock indexes in indonesia that calculates the index price stock average for business activity type that fiil up the sharia criteria. Macro-economic condition oftenly causes market sentiment and ISSI fluctuation. The sensitivity of macro-economic changing comes as a interesting theme to get attention. The study purpose is to analyze the influence among the Interest Rate, Inflation, and Exchange Rate toward ISSI, around June 2011-March 2016 period observation. The data used in this study is a quantitative secondary data consisting of monthly ISSI variable data and variable macro-economic which are interest rate, inflation, and exchange rate. Method analysis used here is multiple linear regression which has been previously through classical assumption of test phase. Besides, the coefficient determination test and the hypothesis testing using partial statistical test (uji t) are used. The data processing is done by SPSS 16 for windows aplication. The research results shows that the partial degree to interest level and inflation do not significantly influence the ISSI. Exchange rate value get negative significant influence toward ISSI. The result of coefficient determination test shows that the value of Adjusted R Square is 27.8%, which means the dependen variabel changing (interest rate, inflation, and the exchange rate) reaches 27.8%, while the rest 72.2% which is explained and influenced by other variables that are not included on this research.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information / Pembimbing: M. Ghafur Wibowo, S.E., M. Sc
Uncontrolled Keywords: Interest, Inflation, Exchange Rate, ISSI.
Subjects: Keuangan Syariah
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam > Keuangan Syariah (S1)
Depositing User / Editor: H. Zaenal Arifin, S.Sos.I., S.IPI.
Date Deposited: 11 Oct 2016 08:41
Last Modified: 11 Oct 2016 08:41
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/22377

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item