PENGARUH INSENTIF FINANSIAL DAN INSENTIF NON FINANSIAL TERHADAP PEMBAGIAN KERJA, KINERJA KARYAWAN SEBAGAI VARIABEL INTERVENING (STUDI KASUS: BPR SYARIAH BANGUN DRAJAT WARGA)

NUR AZIZAH MACHMUDAH QOSIM, NIM. 12391008 (2016) PENGARUH INSENTIF FINANSIAL DAN INSENTIF NON FINANSIAL TERHADAP PEMBAGIAN KERJA, KINERJA KARYAWAN SEBAGAI VARIABEL INTERVENING (STUDI KASUS: BPR SYARIAH BANGUN DRAJAT WARGA). Skripsi thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (PENGARUH INSENTIF FINANSIAL DAN INSENTIF NON FINANSIAL TERHADAP PEMBAGIAN KERJA, KINERJA KARYAWAN SEBAGAI VARIABEL INTERVENING (STUDI KASUS: BPR SYARIAH BANGUN DRAJAT WARGA))
12391008_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf - Published Version

Download (3MB) | Preview
[img] Text (PENGARUH INSENTIF FINANSIAL DAN INSENTIF NON FINANSIAL TERHADAP PEMBAGIAN KERJA, KINERJA KARYAWAN SEBAGAI VARIABEL INTERVENING (STUDI KASUS: BPR SYARIAH BANGUN DRAJAT WARGA))
12391008_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered Academicians of UIN Sunan Kalijaga Only

Download (2MB)

Abstract

This study aimed to test whether there is influence between financial incentives and non-financial incentives to the division of the performance of the employee's performance as an intervening variable .The object of this is BPR Syariah Bangun Drajat Warga , sample collection method using purposive sampling. Samples taken as many as 35 employees . Furthermore, the data collected was analyzed using SPSS for Windows version 17.0. The results of the test t test showed that the variables of financial incentives positive and significant impact on the division of labor of 0.000 , incentive nonfinancial not positive and significant impact on the division of labor by 0.365 , or 36.5 % , employee performance is not positive and significant impact on the division of labor by 0.060 or 06.0 % , financial incentives positive and significant effect on employee performance of 0001 , or 00.1 % , incentives nonfinancial not positive and significant effect on the performance of employees is 0.,603 or 60.3 % of the third variable financial incentives , incentives non-financial and employee performance together effect on the variable division of labor amounted to 33.1 % and the remaining 66.9 % is influenced by other variables not examined.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information / Pembimbing: Joko Setyono, SE,M,Si
Uncontrolled Keywords: financial incentives , non-financial incentives , division of labor , employee performance
Subjects: Keuangan Syariah
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam > Keuangan Syariah (S1)
Depositing User / Editor: H. Zaenal Arifin, S.Sos.I., S.IPI.
Date Deposited: 12 Oct 2016 09:55
Last Modified: 12 Oct 2016 09:55
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/22426

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item