ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN ANGGOTA DENGAN DIMENSI CARTER (STUDI PADA KJKS BMT AL FATH PESAGEN, GUNUNGWUNGKAL, PATI)

ZUANITA AMALIA SULISTIYANI, NIM. 13820054 (2017) ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN ANGGOTA DENGAN DIMENSI CARTER (STUDI PADA KJKS BMT AL FATH PESAGEN, GUNUNGWUNGKAL, PATI). Skripsi thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN ANGGOTA DENGAN DIMENSI CARTER (STUDI PADA KJKS BMT AL FATH PESAGEN, GUNUNGWUNGKAL, PATI))
13820054_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf - Published Version

Download (11MB) | Preview
[img] Text (ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN ANGGOTA DENGAN DIMENSI CARTER (STUDI PADA KJKS BMT AL FATH PESAGEN, GUNUNGWUNGKAL, PATI))
13820054_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered Academicians of UIN Sunan Kalijaga Only

Download (11MB)

Abstract

This research aims to know the effect of variable quality of services that include compliance (kepatuhan), assurance (jaminan), reliability (keandalan), tangibles (kemampuan fisik), empathy (perhatian), and responsiveness (daya tanggap) to the satisfaction of members of KJKS BMT Al Fath Pesagen. This research using with a population in KJKS BMT Al Fath Pesagen, the samples were taken using accident sampling method. Analysis of data using multiple linear regression model. The results showed that coefficient of determination adjusted R-square of 0.398. This suggests that the independent variables can influence the dependent variable of 40%, while the remaining 60% is influenced by other variables outside the research. Based on F test showed that significant numbers 0,000, it is stated that the independent variables in together can affect the dependent variable. Partially based on t test variable responsiveness significant positive effect on member satisfaction, while variable compliance, assurance, reliability, tangibles and empathy towards the satisfaction of the population.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information / Pembimbing: Joko Setyono, S.E., M.Si.,
Uncontrolled Keywords: customer satisfaction, service quality (compliance, assurance, reliability, tangibles, empathy, responsiveness).
Subjects: Perbankan Syariah
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam > Perbankan Syari'ah (S1)
Depositing User / Editor: H. Zaenal Arifin, S.Sos.I., S.IPI.
Date Deposited: 22 Mar 2017 09:44
Last Modified: 22 Mar 2017 09:44
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/24645

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item