PENGARUH FAKTOR LATAR BELAKANG PENDIDIKAN, PENGALAMAN USAHA, PENGAMBILAN RISIKO, DAN LINGKUNGAN USAHA PADA PENGUSAHA UKM DI YOGYAKARTA TERHADAP MINAT MENJADI NASABAH DI PERBANKAN SYARIAH

MUHAMAD DWI JANUAR, NIM. 13390011 (2017) PENGARUH FAKTOR LATAR BELAKANG PENDIDIKAN, PENGALAMAN USAHA, PENGAMBILAN RISIKO, DAN LINGKUNGAN USAHA PADA PENGUSAHA UKM DI YOGYAKARTA TERHADAP MINAT MENJADI NASABAH DI PERBANKAN SYARIAH. Skripsi thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (PENGARUH FAKTOR LATAR BELAKANG PENDIDIKAN, PENGALAMAN USAHA, PENGAMBILAN RISIKO, DAN LINGKUNGAN USAHA PADA PENGUSAHA UKM DI YOGYAKARTA TERHADAP MINAT MENJADI NASABAH DI PERBANKAN SYARIAH)
13390011_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (7MB) | Preview
[img] Text (PENGARUH FAKTOR LATAR BELAKANG PENDIDIKAN, PENGALAMAN USAHA, PENGAMBILAN RISIKO, DAN LINGKUNGAN USAHA PADA PENGUSAHA UKM DI YOGYAKARTA TERHADAP MINAT MENJADI NASABAH DI PERBANKAN SYARIAH)
13390011_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf
Restricted to Registered Academicians of UIN Sunan Kalijaga Only

Download (5MB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of educational background, business experience, risk taking, and business environment in Yogyakarta in the interest of becoming a customer in sharia banking. The sample of this research is 100 ukm entrepreneurs in Yogyakarta, hypothesis testing using multiple linear analysis, using SPSS.17 analysis method. The results of this study indicate that the proposed hypothesis is accepted that there is influence of educational background, risk taking and business environment to the interests of customers in sharia banking with a significant level of each of 0.000, 0.003 and 0.005. While the business experience does not affect the interest of becoming a customer in the sharia with a significant value of 0.218. The result of statistic analysis shows that the level of educational background, business experience, risk taking and business environment have the effect of 33.6% of the remaining 66.4% influenced by other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information / Pembimbing: Dr. Misnen Ardiansyah, Se., M.Si., Ak, Ca
Uncontrolled Keywords: Educational Background, Business Experience, Risk Taking, Business Environment, and Interest Being a Customer
Subjects: Manajemen Keuangan Syariah
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam > Manajemen Keuangan Syariah (S1)
Depositing User / Editor: Miftahul Ulum [IT Staff] ---- youtube : ulum virgo -------- Facebook : digilibuin
Date Deposited: 14 Jul 2017 07:50
Last Modified: 14 Jul 2017 07:50
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/26379

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item