PENGAMBILAN KEPUTUSAN INVESTASI DEPOSITO BERJANGKA DENGAN AKAD MUḌĀRABAH DI KSPPS MARHAMAH KANTOR CABANG PURWOREJO

KHOLIFAH MARIYATUN, NIM. 13391091 (2017) PENGAMBILAN KEPUTUSAN INVESTASI DEPOSITO BERJANGKA DENGAN AKAD MUḌĀRABAH DI KSPPS MARHAMAH KANTOR CABANG PURWOREJO. Skripsi thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (PENGAMBILAN KEPUTUSAN INVESTASI DEPOSITO BERJANGKA DENGAN AKAD MUḌĀRABAH DI KSPPS MARHAMAH KANTOR CABANG PURWOREJO)
13391091_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text (PENGAMBILAN KEPUTUSAN INVESTASI DEPOSITO BERJANGKA DENGAN AKAD MUḌĀRABAH DI KSPPS MARHAMAH KANTOR CABANG PURWOREJO)
13391091_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf
Restricted to Registered Academicians of UIN Sunan Kalijaga Only

Download (4MB)

Abstract

This study aims to examine the effect of investment return, investment risk, investment term, investor age factor, investor's job, and investor's income on investment decision at KSPPS Marhamah Purworejo Branch Office. The object of this research is the investor community KSPPS Marhamah Purworejo Branch Office. Samples taken as many as 50 people. Methods of Data Collection using questionnaires and interviews. The data analysis test used multiple linear regression method with SPSS 17.0 tool. The result of this reveneu that has been done show that: first, investment return variable have significant influence to investment decision variable equal to 0.458 or 45.8%, variable period investment (the time factor) has significant influence to investment decision variable equal to 0.351 or 35.1%, variable of investor earnings have significant influence Against investment decision variable of 0.349 or 34.9%. Secondly, investment risk variables do not have significant influence on decision variables with significance value of 0.508 0.05, variable age factor of investor does not have significant influence on investment decision with significance value equal to 0.384 0.05, and investor job variables does not have significant influence with significance value 0.167 0.05. Third, the return variable, the investment period, the investor's income, the risk, the age of the investor, and the investor's job simultaneously influence the investment decision variable by 69.8% and the remaining 30.2% is influenced by other un-researched variables.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information / Pembimbing: IBI SATHIBI, S.H.I., M.Si.
Uncontrolled Keywords: Decision, Investment, Deposit, Return, Risk, Period, Age, Employment, Pengahsilan, Investor, KSPPS
Subjects: Manajemen Keuangan Syariah
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam > Manajemen Keuangan Syariah (S1)
Depositing User / Editor: Miftahul Ulum [IT Staff] ---- youtube : ulum virgo -------- Facebook : digilibuin
Date Deposited: 14 Jul 2017 13:58
Last Modified: 14 Jul 2017 13:58
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/26417

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item