PENGARUH LATAR BELAKANG PENDIDIKAN, MASA KERJA, MOTIVASI KERJA, PELATIHAN KERJA, DAN GAJI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN BMT BAROKAH GROUP

MAY ROSA ZULFATUS SORAYA, NIM. 13820138 (2017) PENGARUH LATAR BELAKANG PENDIDIKAN, MASA KERJA, MOTIVASI KERJA, PELATIHAN KERJA, DAN GAJI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN BMT BAROKAH GROUP. Skripsi thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (PENGARUH LATAR BELAKANG PENDIDIKAN, MASA KERJA, MOTIVASI KERJA, PELATIHAN KERJA, DAN GAJI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN BMT BAROKAH GROUP)
13820138_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf - Published Version

Download (7MB) | Preview
[img] Text (PENGARUH LATAR BELAKANG PENDIDIKAN, MASA KERJA, MOTIVASI KERJA, PELATIHAN KERJA, DAN GAJI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN BMT BAROKAH GROUP)
13820138_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered Academicians of UIN Sunan Kalijaga Only

Download (5MB)

Abstract

Baitul Mal wat Tamwil (BMT) is one of the Islamic financial cooperation that operates based on Islamic principles that are currently growing significantly. Although the progress has been significant, the constraints faced in the development of BMT is still present. The major constraint faced by the board BMT prominent is the issue of the competence of human resources and competition. Therefore, the management of BMT should know the factors that could improve the quality of human resources, so that BMT would able to compete with the others. This research examines the effect of educational background, tenure, work motivation, job training, and salaries in correlation to the employees performance at BMT Barokah Group. In this research, SPSS will be used to analize the data. The data used in this research are primary data obtained from questionnaires given to 40 employees at BMT Barokah Group. Research methods of data analysis is the validity, reliability test, classic assumption test, and hypothesis testing. Based on research that has been done, it can be concluded that the independent variables have a significant influence on employee performance at BMT Barokah Group amounted to 64.5%, while the remaining 35.5% is influenced by other factors not mentioned in this study. The F test has proven that educational background, tenure, work motivation, job training, and salary together have a significant positive effect on employee performance at BMT Barokah Group, which can be seen from the calculated F value is equal to 15.183 with level sig. 0,000 (less than or equal to) ≤ 0.05. In addition, the t test (partial test) indicates that the variable job training and salary are significant in resulting positive effect on employee performance at BMT Barokah Group. Other then, the variable of educational background, tenure, and work motivation they do not have significantly influence to the employee performance at BMT Barokah Group

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information / Pembimbing: Jauhar Faradis, S.H.I., M.A.
Uncontrolled Keywords: employee performance, educational background, tenure, work motivation, job training, and salary.
Subjects: Perbankan Syariah
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam > Perbankan Syari'ah (S1)
Depositing User / Editor: Sugeng Hariyanto, SIP (sugeng.hariyanto@uin-suka.ac.id)
Date Deposited: 23 Oct 2017 09:26
Last Modified: 23 Oct 2017 09:26
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/27274

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item