PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN, PRODUK PEMBIAYAAN DAN LOKASI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MENJADI NASABAH BANK PEMBIAYAAN RAKYAT SYARIAH KHASANAH UMMAT PURWOKERTO

KUSUMA AJI TRI ATMOJO, NIM. 11391005 (2017) PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN, PRODUK PEMBIAYAAN DAN LOKASI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MENJADI NASABAH BANK PEMBIAYAAN RAKYAT SYARIAH KHASANAH UMMAT PURWOKERTO. Skripsi thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN, PRODUK PEMBIAYAAN DAN LOKASI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MENJADI NASABAH BANK PEMBIAYAAN RAKYAT SYARIAH KHASANAH UMMAT PURWOKERTO)
11391005_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (8MB) | Preview
[img] Text (PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN, PRODUK PEMBIAYAAN DAN LOKASI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MENJADI NASABAH BANK PEMBIAYAAN RAKYAT SYARIAH KHASANAH UMMAT PURWOKERTO)
11391005_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf
Restricted to Registered Academicians of UIN Sunan Kalijaga Only

Download (4MB)

Abstract

This study aims to examine the effect of service quality, financing products, and location on the decision to save at BPRS Khasanah Ummat Purwokerto. Samples used by a number of 100 respondents are BPRS Khasanah Ummat Purwokerto customers who save for 1 year old. The sampling technique used the quota sampling method. This type of research is field research with quantitative approach. The data used are primary data and secondary data. Primary data was obtained based on the respondent's answer to the distributed questionnaire. This research uses multiple linear regression analysis method with data processing using SPSS 19 for windows program. The results showed that the coefficient of determination seen in the value of Adjusted R Square of 0.618 which means the decision to save can be explained by independent variables, namely service quality, financing products, and location of 61.8% and the remaining 38.2% explained by other variables Which is not included in the model. The results of regression testing indicate that the quality of service, product financing, and location simultaneously affect the decision to save. Partially the quality of service, financing product, and location have an effect on signifikan to the decision become customer.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information / Pembimbing: Drs. A. YUSUF KHOIRUDDIN, S.E., M.Si.
Uncontrolled Keywords: Quality of service, Product financing, Location, Decision to be a customer.
Subjects: Manajemen Keuangan Syariah
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam > Manajemen Keuangan Syariah (S1)
Depositing User / Editor: Miftahul Ulum [IT Staff] ---- youtube : ulum virgo -------- Facebook : digilibuin
Date Deposited: 25 Oct 2017 14:24
Last Modified: 25 Oct 2017 14:24
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/27755

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item