HUBUNGAN ANTARA DUKUNGAN SOSIAL DENGAN STRES KERJA ANGGOTA POLRI PADA DIREKTORAT RESERSE KRIMINAL UMUM POLDA X

JAKA ABDILLAH, NIM. 13710033 (2017) HUBUNGAN ANTARA DUKUNGAN SOSIAL DENGAN STRES KERJA ANGGOTA POLRI PADA DIREKTORAT RESERSE KRIMINAL UMUM POLDA X. Skripsi thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (HUBUNGAN ANTARA DUKUNGAN SOSIAL DENGAN STRES KERJA ANGGOTA POLRI PADA DIREKTORAT RESERSE KRIMINAL UMUM POLDA X)
13710033_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (6MB) | Preview
[img] Text (HUBUNGAN ANTARA DUKUNGAN SOSIAL DENGAN STRES KERJA ANGGOTA POLRI PADA DIREKTORAT RESERSE KRIMINAL UMUM POLDA X)
13710033_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf
Restricted to Registered Academicians of UIN Sunan Kalijaga Only

Download (3MB)

Abstract

This study aims to examine the relationship between social support and job stress. The hypothesis proposed in this research is there is a negative relationship between social support with job stress of Polri members at General Directorate of Uriminal Police of X. The sample of this study is 40 members of the Police General Directorate of Uriminal Public Police Investigation X. Data collection tool used in this research is Social Support Scale and Job Stress Data analysis technique used in this research is product moment from pearson and done by using aid of SPSS (Statistical Package For Social Science) program. The statistic result shows that the value of r = .448 and p = 0,02 (p 0,02), meaning there is strong and significant negative correlation between variable of support of sosil with work stress variable at member of Police of Directorate of General Uriminal Police detective of X, thus Hypothesis accepted. The contribution of social support variable to work stress variable in this study is shown by determinant coefficient .200. Social support provides an effective contribution of 20% to work stress and the remaining 80% is a contribution to other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information / Pembimbing: Mayreyna Nurwardani, S.Psi., M.Psi
Uncontrolled Keywords: Social Support, Job Stress, Police Members Directorate of investigation Criminal General of X Regional Police
Subjects: Psikologi
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Humaniora > Psikologi (S1)
Depositing User / Editor: Miftahul Ulum, S.Kom ------- youtube : ulum virgo -------- Facebook : digilibuin
Date Deposited: 26 Oct 2017 02:14
Last Modified: 26 Oct 2017 02:14
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/27817

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item