PENGARUH EVENT TAHUNAN KAMPUNG RAMADHAN JOGOKARIYAN TERHADAP PEMBENTUKAN CITRA DESA RELIGI DI KAMPUNG JOGOKARIYAN YOGYAKARTA

Shinta Cahya Utami, NIM. 13730071 (2017) PENGARUH EVENT TAHUNAN KAMPUNG RAMADHAN JOGOKARIYAN TERHADAP PEMBENTUKAN CITRA DESA RELIGI DI KAMPUNG JOGOKARIYAN YOGYAKARTA. Skripsi thesis, UIN Sunan Kalijaga.

[img]
Preview
Text (PENGARUH EVENT TAHUNAN KAMPUNG RAMADHAN JOGOKARIYAN TERHADAP PEMBENTUKAN CITRA DESA RELIGI DI KAMPUNG JOGOKARIYAN YOGYAKARTA)
13730071_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf - Published Version

Download (14MB) | Preview
[img] Text (PENGARUH EVENT TAHUNAN KAMPUNG RAMADHAN JOGOKARIYAN TERHADAP PEMBENTUKAN CITRA DESA RELIGI DI KAMPUNG JOGOKARIYAN YOGYAKARTA)
13730071_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered Academicians of UIN Sunan Kalijaga Only

Download (3MB)

Abstract

This research is aimed to explain about the effect of event to the establishment of religious village image. The phenomenon in this study is the researcher wanted to know how strong the magnitude of the influence of the Annual Event of Kampung Ramadhan Jogokariyan against the Formation of Religious Village Image in Kampung Jogokariyan Yogyakarta. This Research uses Quantative method and Public Relations theory, Citra theory and Religious Village Theory. The data were collected by questionnaire method with accidental sampling technique. Based on the result of research of Annual Event of Kampung Ramadhan Jogokariyan has a strong influence on the formation of Religious Village Image in Jogokariyan village with coefficient 0,338 or 33,8% Which means equal to 33.8% Religion Jogokariyan Village image influenced by Annual Event Kampung Ramadhan Jogokariyan while the rest of 66.2% influenced by other factors. Keywords : Event , Image , Religious Village , Kampung Ramadhan Jogokariyan

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information / Pembimbing: Fajar Iqbal M.Si.
Uncontrolled Keywords: Event , Image , Religious Village , Kampung Ramadhan Jogokariyan
Subjects: Ilmu Komunikasi
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Humaniora > Ilmu Komunikasi (S1)
Depositing User / Editor: Sugeng Hariyanto, SIP (sugeng.hariyanto@uin-suka.ac.id)
Date Deposited: 28 Nov 2017 11:00
Last Modified: 28 Nov 2017 11:00
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/28536

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item