PENGARUH EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TERHADAP KINERJA PUSTAKAWAN DI PERPUSTAKAAN POLITEKNIK KESEHATAN KEMENTERIAN KESEHATAN YOGYAKARTA

SAPTO HARMOKO, NIM. 1520011002 (2018) PENGARUH EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TERHADAP KINERJA PUSTAKAWAN DI PERPUSTAKAAN POLITEKNIK KESEHATAN KEMENTERIAN KESEHATAN YOGYAKARTA. Masters thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (PENGARUH EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TERHADAP KINERJA PUSTAKAWAN DI PERPUSTAKAAN POLITEKNIK KESEHATAN KEMENTERIAN KESEHATAN YOGYAKARTA)
1520011002_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf - Published Version

Download (14MB) | Preview
[img] Text (PENGARUH EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TERHADAP KINERJA PUSTAKAWAN DI PERPUSTAKAAN POLITEKNIK KESEHATAN KEMENTERIAN KESEHATAN YOGYAKARTA)
1520011002_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered Academicians of UIN Sunan Kalijaga Only

Download (6MB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the influence of employee engagement on the performance of librarians in the Health Polytechnic Library of the Ministry of Health of Yogyakarta.This research is an ex post facto research. The sample of this research is librarian in Health Polytechnic Library of Health Ministry of Yogyakarta in October 2017 which amounted to 14 people. The data were collected using questionnaires, documentation and interviews. Questionnaires are used to measure employee engagement variables and librarian performance, while documentation to support research data. Based on Quantitative Descriptive Analysis, the results obtained can be summarized as follows:(1) Based on the result of grand mean, employee engagement level in Health Polytechnic Library of Health Ministry of Yogyakarta is equal to 2,97 or in high category, (2) Based on the result of grand mean, the performance level of librarian in Health Polytechnic Library of Health Ministry of Yogyakarta is 3.26 or in very high category,(3) Based on data analysis technique used is prerequisite analysis test with normality test and linerity test and hypothesis test with simple regression, result of research indicate that employee engagement have positive and significant influence to librarian performance and its influence is in medium category which is indicated by regression equation Y = 0,570X + 27,091 with regression coefficient (rxy) equal to 0,572, coefficient of determination (r²xy) equal to 0,327 and tcount 2,216 bigger than ttable (2,416 2,180). Based on the coefficient of determination (r²xy) of 0.327 means that 32.7% of librarian performance is influenced by employee engagement while the remaining 67.3% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study. This research recommends that Librarian of Health Polytechnic Library of Health Ministry of Yogyakarta is expected to increase absorption indicator which consists of 6 item that is item number 13 that is respondent focus and does not care about other things around, while at work, has average value 2.00 is classified as low and item number 15 is the respondent dissolves in his work, has an average value of 2.29 is low. These results prove that employee engagement is not optimal.

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Additional Information / Pembimbing: Dr. Anis Masruri, S.Ag S.IP. M.Si.
Uncontrolled Keywords: Employee Engagement, Librarian Performance
Subjects: Ilmu Perpustakaan dan Informasi
Divisions: Pascasarjana > Thesis > Interdisciplinary Islamic Studies > Ilmu Perpustakaan dan Informasi
Depositing User / Editor: H. Zaenal Arifin, S.Sos.I., S.IPI.
Date Deposited: 14 Dec 2018 02:39
Last Modified: 14 Dec 2018 02:39
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/32018

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item