PENGARUH KONTROL DIRI DAN KEMATANGAN SOSIAL TERHADAP GAYA HIDUP HEDONIS MAHASISWA ISLAM DI YOGYAKARTA

RIZAK YASIR AHMAD, NIM. 11710129 (2018) PENGARUH KONTROL DIRI DAN KEMATANGAN SOSIAL TERHADAP GAYA HIDUP HEDONIS MAHASISWA ISLAM DI YOGYAKARTA. Skripsi thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (PENGARUH KONTROL DIRI DAN KEMATANGAN SOSIAL TERHADAP GAYA HIDUP HEDONIS MAHASISWA ISLAM DI YOGYAKARTA)
11710129_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf - Published Version

Download (39MB) | Preview
[img] Text (PENGARUH KONTROL DIRI DAN KEMATANGAN SOSIAL TERHADAP GAYA HIDUP HEDONIS MAHASISWA ISLAM DI YOGYAKARTA)
11710129_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered Academicians of UIN Sunan Kalijaga Only

Download (6MB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the relationship of self control andsocial maturity either partially or simultaneously with hedonisticlifestyle in Islamic students in Yogyakarta. The subjects of this study are students of Yogyakarta State Islamic University, amounting to 100(N = 100) people. Data collection tools used in this study are selfcontrolscale (self-control in thinking (cognition), self-control in feelings (emotion), and self-control in behavior (conation) Socialmaturity (direct social contact, frequency, or activity), and hedoniclifestyles (activities, interests, and opinions) .The sampling technique of this research is Purpossive Random Sampling.The method of dataanalysis of this study using regression analysis.The results showed thebeta coefficient of each independent variable is negative, meaningeach increase in self-control and social maturity will be followed by adecrease in the variable of the hiudp hedonis style.The controlvariable has a probability (0.011) smaller than a significant level of0.05, so there is a negative and significant relationship between selfcontroland hedonic lifestyle.14 Social maturity variables have valueprobability (0.002) is smaller than the significant level of 0.05, so there is h negative and significant relationship between socialmaturity and hedonic lifestyle. F value with significant 0.000 <0,05 (p<0,05), so there is relationship of self control and social maturity simultaneously with hedonic lifestyle. The hedonic lifestyle is affectedby self control and social maturity of 19.4%. While the rest of 80.6%influenced by other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information / Pembimbing: Rachmy Diana, S. Psi, M.A, Psi
Uncontrolled Keywords: Self Control, Maturity And Hedonis Lifestyle
Subjects: Psikologi
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Humaniora > Psikologi (S1)
Depositing User / Editor: Drs. Mochammad Tantowi, M.Si.
Date Deposited: 21 Jan 2019 15:27
Last Modified: 21 Jan 2019 15:27
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/32590

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item