ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI LOYALITAS NASABAH BNI SYARIAH CABANG YOGYAKARTA

Sulaiman, NIM :148201233 (2018) ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI LOYALITAS NASABAH BNI SYARIAH CABANG YOGYAKARTA. Skripsi thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI LOYALITAS NASABAH BNI SYARIAH CABANG YOGYAKARTA)
14820123_BAB I, V, DAFTAR_PUSTAKA.pdf - Published Version

Download (8MB) | Preview
[img] Text (ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI LOYALITAS NASABAH BNI SYARIAH CABANG YOGYAKARTA)
14820123_BAB II, III, IV.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered Academicians of UIN Sunan Kalijaga Only

Download (8MB)

Abstract

This research is motivated by the level of competition between independent Islamic banks and banks in Indonesia, where each banking has its own way to maintain its customers, including the BNI Syariah Yogyakarta branch, because this will maintain the continuity of BNI Syariah industry if customers feel satisfied with the service received. This study aims to determine the religious variables, trust, trust, profit sharing, service quality, and complaints have a positive influence on customer loyalty. From the results of the analysis using regression, it is known that religious variables, trust, profit sharing, service quality, have a significant positive influence on customer loyalty. While the complaint variable has a significant negative effect. The five variables are 65%, while the remaining 35% is explained by other variables not proposed in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information / Pembimbing: Joko Setyono, SE., M.Si
Uncontrolled Keywords: Customer Loyalty, Religion, Trust, Profit Sharing, Service Quality, and Complaints Handling
Subjects: Perbankan Syariah
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam > Perbankan Syari'ah (S1)
Depositing User / Editor: Drs. Mochammad Tantowi, M.Si.
Date Deposited: 25 Jan 2019 15:18
Last Modified: 25 Jan 2019 15:18
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/32766

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item