PENGARUH LABEL HALAL TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MEMBELI (Survei pada Pembeli Produk Kosmetik Wardah di Outlet Wardah Griya Muslim An-nisa Yogyakarta)

WAHYU BUDI UTAMI, NIM. 09730065 (2013) PENGARUH LABEL HALAL TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MEMBELI (Survei pada Pembeli Produk Kosmetik Wardah di Outlet Wardah Griya Muslim An-nisa Yogyakarta). Skripsi thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA.

[img]
Preview
Text (PENGARUH LABEL HALAL TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MEMBELI (Survei pada Pembeli Produk Kosmetik Wardah di Outlet Wardah Griya Muslim An-nisa Yogyakarta))
BAB I, IV, DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img] Text (PENGARUH LABEL HALAL TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MEMBELI (Survei pada Pembeli Produk Kosmetik Wardah di Outlet Wardah Griya Muslim An-nisa Yogyakarta))
BAB II, III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (625kB)

Abstract

The womans need to look beautiful creates a big potential market in cosmetic industries. Every day, women‟s life can not be separated from the cosmetics. Therefore, many companies both local and international are try to fullfill the needs of cosmetics by several innovative cosmetic products. Innovation cosmetic products made by manufacturers to gain consumer confidence in the product as much circulation of fake cosmetics on the market. In efforts to fullfill their needs, women will choose a product that can deliver the highest satisfaction. Highest satisfaction can be felt not only outwardly but also inwardly until sobriety. Many methods in order to select of products that suit the needs. One of them is to seek information contained on product attributes. Attribute means as a media consumer information to gain the trust of the inner and outer products have halal label. Cosmetic products on the market in fact there are many who have not been included in the packaging with label halal products. However, the need for halal assurance in cosmetics to be important, especially in Indonesia. Halal cosmetics has to answer for Moslem women who want to look beautiful but do not violate religious doctrines. Halal is a term for objects or actions that are in accordance with Islamic doctrines. Wardah is Indonesian cosmetic company, which products has certified halal by MUI. In this study, researchers wanted to know how much influence the halal labeling on cosmetic products Wardah on consumer buying decisions in Yogyakarta. The study was conducted to 90 respondents representing the buyer population Wardah cosmetics outlet in An-Nisa Muslim Griya Yogyakarta. Results of the study concluded that there was a significant positive influence on purchase decisions halal label cosmetics Wardah. Results of hypothesis testing using simple linear regression shows the coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.444 is used to determine the influence of the percentage change in the independent variable (halal label) on the dependent variable (the dependent variable), of the test results above coefficient R2 = 0.444 means that the influence on purchase decisions halal label is 44.4%, while the remaining 55.6% is influenced by other variables in addition to halal label. Keyword: Halal Label, Buying Decisions, Cosmetic Products.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Subjects: Ilmu Komunikasi
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Humaniora > Ilmu Komunikasi (S1)
Depositing User / Editor: Miftahul Ulum, S.Kom ------- youtube : ulum virgo -------- Facebook : digilibuin
Date Deposited: 19 Jun 2013 09:40
Last Modified: 06 Jan 2016 08:55
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/8244

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item