PENGARUH KEPUASAN KERJA DAN MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PENGELOLA PERPUSTAKAAN DI BALAI LAYANAN PERPUSTAKAAN (GRAHATAMA PUSTAKA) BPAD DAERAH ISTIMEWA YOGYAKARTA

Nurul Setyawati Handayani, NIM. 1520011058 (2017) PENGARUH KEPUASAN KERJA DAN MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PENGELOLA PERPUSTAKAAN DI BALAI LAYANAN PERPUSTAKAAN (GRAHATAMA PUSTAKA) BPAD DAERAH ISTIMEWA YOGYAKARTA. Masters thesis, UIN Sunan Kalijaga.

[img]
Preview
Text (PENGARUH KEPUASAN KERJA DAN MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PENGELOLA PERPUSTAKAAN DI BALAI LAYANAN PERPUSTAKAAN (GRAHATAMA PUSTAKA) BPAD DAERAH ISTIMEWA YOGYAKARTA)
1520011058_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf - Published Version

Download (10MB) | Preview
[img] Text (PENGARUH KEPUASAN KERJA DAN MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PENGELOLA PERPUSTAKAAN DI BALAI LAYANAN PERPUSTAKAAN (GRAHATAMA PUSTAKA) BPAD DAERAH ISTIMEWA YOGYAKARTA)
1520011058_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (3MB)

Abstract

This study aims to find out how the level of job satisfaction, work motivation, and performance of library managers; and the effect of satisfaction with performance, motivation and performance; as well as the influence of satisfaction and work motivation together on the performance of library managers. This research is a quantitative research. The sample selection in this study with tecnic Nonprobability Sampling is saturated / census that is all library managers which amounted to 63 people. The instrument of data collection is a set of questionnaires using Likert scale. Data analysis is done by some process that is Classical Assumption with 4 test; Multiple Linear Regression Equation; Partial Test (t test); Simultaneous Test (Test F); Coefficient of Determination (R2). The results concluded that: (1) Job satisfaction is at a high category level with an average value of 3.74. (2) Work motivation is at the high category level with an average value of 3.91. (3) The performance of managers is at a high category level with an average grade of 3.85. (4) Positive influence between job satisfaction on the performance of library managers with count equal to 4,348 bigger than t table equal to 2.0003. (5) Positive influence between work motivation on the performance of managers that is with significance value on Work Motivation of 0.000 less than alpha 5% (0,05) or t value equal to 5,784 bigger than t table equal to 2.0003. (6) Simultaneously between job satisfaction and work motivation has a positive and significant influence on the performance of library managers that is with the results of multiple regression analysis known F-count value of 146.992. The F-table value at the degree of freedom (df) of n-k-1 (63-2-1 = 60) is 3.15. If these two values are compared then the F-count value is greater than F-table (146,992> 3.15) so that H1 is accepted. And based on the t-count value is known that df value of n-k-1 (63-2-1 = 60) obtained t-table value of 2.0003. While the coefficient of determination or Adjusted R Square of 0.825 or 82.5%. This shows that the variables studied are Job Satisfaction and Work Motivation give influence to the Library Management Performance of 82.5%, while the remaining 17.5% influenced by unobserved variables (variable bullies). Recommendation of this research, to improve job satisfaction and motivation to performance, the library is expected to provide training to the manager as their stock later and always improve the welfare of library managers. In addition, the need for awards in the form of rewards to the library manager as a regular motivation that will be able to make quality performance. And able to facilitate the manager in strengthening the relationships between colleagues both library managers with permanent employees, creating a relatively more comfortable working environment, develop skills and capabilities for managers to further improve its performance and profitable for the library Keyword; Job Satisfaction, Work Motivation, and Library Management Performance

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Additional Information: Dr. Hj.Sri Rohyanti Zulaikha, S.Ag.,SIP.,M.Si.
Uncontrolled Keywords: Job Satisfaction, Work Motivation, and Library Management Performance
Subjects: Ilmu Perpustakaan dan Informasi
Divisions: Pascasarjana > Thesis > Interdisciplinary Islamic Studies
Depositing User: Sugeng Hariyanto, SIP (sugeng.hariyanto@uin-suka.ac.id)
Date Deposited: 15 Feb 2018 10:12
Last Modified: 15 Feb 2018 10:12
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/29382

Share this knowledge with your friends :

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
Chat Kak Imum