PENGARUH GRIT (KEGIGIHAN) DAN KEBERSYUKURAN TERHADAP SUBJECTIVE WELL-BEING PADA MAHASISWA PERANTAU

Lauditta Soraya Husin, NIM.: 18200010231 (2020) PENGARUH GRIT (KEGIGIHAN) DAN KEBERSYUKURAN TERHADAP SUBJECTIVE WELL-BEING PADA MAHASISWA PERANTAU. Masters thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (PENGARUH GRIT (KEGIGIHAN) DAN KEBERSYUKURAN TERHADAP SUBJECTIVE WELL-BEING PADA MAHASISWA PERANTAU)
18200010231_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf - Published Version

Download (3MB) | Preview
[img] Text (PENGARUH GRIT (KEGIGIHAN) DAN KEBERSYUKURAN TERHADAP SUBJECTIVE WELL-BEING PADA MAHASISWA PERANTAU)
18200010231_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (4MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of grit and gratitude on subjective well being of overseas students at UIN Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta. This study uses quantitative research methods with multiple regression analysis with a population of 368 students from UIN Sunan Kalijaga and a sample of 79 students. The sampling technique used was non random sampling. Data were collected using an instrument in the form of a grit scale consisting of 10 items, a gratitude scale consisting of 18 items and a subjective well being scale consisting of 19 items. The data analysis technique in this study used multiple regression with SPSS for Windows 22. The results of data analysis showed a positive and significant relationship between Grit and Gratefulness towards the Subjective Well Being of 79 students of UIN Sunan Kalijaga. This is evidenced by the results of multiple regression analysis which obtained the value of F_ (count) of 13.821 with a significance of 0.000 and the acquisition of a score of F_ (table) with a significance level of 5% of 3.12. This shows that Fcount is positive and is greater than Ftable (13.821> 3.12). The contribution of relativity and effectiveness was 26.7% and the remaining 73.3% was influenced by other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Additional Information: Pembimbing : Dr. Nurus Sa’adah, S.Psi, M.Si, Psi
Uncontrolled Keywords: Grit, Kebersyukuran, Subjective Well Being
Subjects: Psikologi > Psikologi Pendidikan Islam
Divisions: Pascasarjana > Thesis > Interdisciplinary Islamic Studies > Psikologi Pendidikan Islam
Depositing User: Muh Khabib SIP.
Date Deposited: 13 Oct 2021 14:34
Last Modified: 13 Oct 2021 14:34
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/45389

Share this knowledge with your friends :

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
Chat Kak Imum