PENGARUH PERAN ORANG TUA TERHADAP MOTIVASI DAN TINGKAT KEJENUHAN BELAJAR SISWA MATA PELAJARAN PAI DI ERA PANDEMI

Triwidya Ningsih, NIM.: 19204010061 (2021) PENGARUH PERAN ORANG TUA TERHADAP MOTIVASI DAN TINGKAT KEJENUHAN BELAJAR SISWA MATA PELAJARAN PAI DI ERA PANDEMI. Masters thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (PENGARUH PERAN ORANG TUA TERHADAP MOTIVASI DAN TINGKAT KEJENUHAN BELAJAR SISWA MATA PELAJARAN PAI DI ERA PANDEMI)
19204010061_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf - Published Version

Download (3MB) | Preview
[img] Text (PENGARUH PERAN ORANG TUA TERHADAP MOTIVASI DAN TINGKAT KEJENUHAN BELAJAR SISWA MATA PELAJARAN PAI DI ERA PANDEMI)
19204010061_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (3MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

The COVID-19 pandemic has had an impact on student motivation and learning saturation. One of the factors that determine motivation and overcome student boredom at home is the role of parents. The role of parents is very much needed in guiding, providing motivation in learning in overcoming the boredom experienced by students in the pandemic era. Attention in assisting learning and supervising children is needed in the learning process. This study aims to measure the level of student learning motivation in the pandemic era, examine the level of student learning saturation in the pandemic era, the influence of the role of parents on student motivation to learn in PAI subjects in the pandemic era, and the influence of parents on student learning saturation in PAI subject ini the pandemic era at SD Budi Mulia Dua Pandeansari Yogyakarta. This type of research is quantitative simple linear regression. The collection technique used a saturated sampling technique, the sample in this study was the 4th and 5th grade students, which amounted to 98 people. The data analysis technique used simple linear regression analysis with the help of SPSS 21 for windows. The results show: 1) The level of the role of parents in grades 4 and 5 at Budi Mulia Dua Pandeansari Elementary School in the pandemic era is "high" this can be proven by research results, namely the average score (mean) of the overall score of respondents is 48.24 high classification, 2) The level of learning motivation of grade 4 and 5 students at SD Budi Mulia Dua Pandeansari in the pandemic era is "high" this can be proven by research results, namely the average score (mean) of the overall score of respondents is 50.61 which is at high classification, 3) The level of learning saturation of grade 4 and 5 students at SD Budi Mulia Dua Pandeansari in the pandemic era is "high" this can be proven by research results, namely the average score (mean) of the overall score of respondents is 47.84 which is at high classification, 4) Based on the results of simple linear regression analysis, it can be seen that the results of tcount in the table above are 4.861 and ttable with a value of 1.984 at a significance level of 5%. The result of tcount is 4.861 so that tcount> ttable is 4.861>1.984 at a significance level of 5%. Because the significance value (0.000 <0.05). Then Ha is accepted, meaning that there is a significant positive influence on the role of parents on students' learning motivation with an R2 value of 19.8% and the remaining 80.2% is influenced by other factors. 5) Based on the analysis of the tested data, the results of the tcount in the table above are -5,171 and the ttable is 1,984 at a significance level of 5%. The result of tcount is -5,171 so that tcount>ttable is -5.71>1.984 at the 5% significance level. Because the significance value (0.000 <0.05). Then Ha is accepted, meaning that there is a significant negative influence on the role of parents on student learning saturation with an R2 value of 21.8% then the remaining 79.2% is influenced by other factors outside the study.

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Additional Information: Pembimbing: Dr. Siti Fatonah, S.Pd., M.Pd
Uncontrolled Keywords: Peran Orang Tua, Motivasi, Kejenuhan Belajar
Subjects: Pendidikan Agama Islam
Covid-19
Psikologi > Motivasi
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Tarbiyah dan Keguruan > Pendidikan Agama Islam (S-2)
Depositing User: Muh Khabib SIP.
Date Deposited: 19 Jan 2022 14:49
Last Modified: 19 Jan 2022 14:49
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/48712

Share this knowledge with your friends :

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
Chat Kak Imum