ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMENGARUHI MOTIVASI KUNJUNGAN WISATAWAN DI KABUPATEN SUMENEP

Moh Syaiful Anwar, NIM.: 18208010015 (2021) ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMENGARUHI MOTIVASI KUNJUNGAN WISATAWAN DI KABUPATEN SUMENEP. Masters thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMENGARUHI MOTIVASI KUNJUNGAN WISATAWAN DI KABUPATEN SUMENEP)
18208010015_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf - Published Version

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img] Text (ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMENGARUHI MOTIVASI KUNJUNGAN WISATAWAN DI KABUPATEN SUMENEP)
18208010015_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (4MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

The tourism sector has an important position in increasing the economic income of each region. In reality, this sector often receives less attention in its management. One important factor is related to the motivation of tourist visits. This study aims to describe the effect of infrastructure, destination facilities and destination attractions on the motivation of tourist visits in Sumenep Regency. This research is classified as quantitative research using primary data as the main data obtained from questionnaires. The population in this study was 208.035 tourists and the sample taken was 100 tourists based on the Slovin theory. Ordinary Least Square (OLS) is the method used in this study using SPSS 16 software. The results showed that the infrastructure and facilities variables had a positive but not significant effect, while the destination attraction variable had a positive and significant effect on the motivation of tourist visits in Sumenep. The value of the coefficient of determination is 36.5%. This shows that the variables of infrastructure, facilities and destination attractions explain the visit motivation variable by 36.5%. For the rest, which is 63.5%, it is explained by other variables outside the research model.

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Additional Information: Pembimbing: Dr. Ibi Satibi, S.H.I., M.Si.
Uncontrolled Keywords: Infrastruktur, Fasilitas Destinasi, Atraksi Destinasi, Motivasi Kunjungan
Subjects: Industri Pariwisata
Ekonomi Syariah
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam > Ekonomi Syariah (S2)
Depositing User: Muh Khabib SIP.
Date Deposited: 09 Mar 2022 13:57
Last Modified: 09 Mar 2022 13:57
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/49908

Share this knowledge with your friends :

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
Chat Kak Imum