PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN, MOTIVASI KERJA, DAN PENGHARGAAN TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN BANK SYARIAH (Studi Kasus Pada BTN Syariah di Yogyakarta)

AFIF ADHYATMA, NIM. 15820201 (2019) PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN, MOTIVASI KERJA, DAN PENGHARGAAN TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN BANK SYARIAH (Studi Kasus Pada BTN Syariah di Yogyakarta). Skripsi thesis, FAKULTAS EKONOMI DAN BISNIS.

[img]
Preview
Text (PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN, MOTIVASI KERJA, DAN PENGHARGAAN TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN BANK SYARIAH (Studi Kasus Pada BTN Syariah di Yogyakarta))
15820201_BAB I_ V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf - Published Version

Download (7MB) | Preview
[img] Text (PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN, MOTIVASI KERJA, DAN PENGHARGAAN TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN BANK SYARIAH (Studi Kasus Pada BTN Syariah di Yogyakarta))
15820201_BAB II_ III_IV.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered Academicians of UIN Sunan Kalijaga Only

Download (9MB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to examine the influence leadership style, work motivation, and reward on employee performance Islamic Banking (Studies in employees of Bank BTN Yogyakarta). The analytical method used is descriptive method with a quantitative approach and the multiple correlation and multiple regression using SPSS version 23 Based on hypothesis testing using T test that the style of leadership and motivation significant unimpact, but on reward variable are impact on employee performance. Results of studies simultaneously using the F test, indicating that all of the independent variables significantly affect the performance of employees. Rated R Square of 0.116 which means that the effect of variable X (reward) to variable Y (employee performance) is at 11.6% while the remaining 88.4% influenced by other variables beyond the variables studied.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information / Pembimbing: DIAN NURIYAH SOLISSA, SHI, M.Si.
Uncontrolled Keywords: Leadership Style, Motivation, Reward, Employee performance
Subjects: Perbankan Syariah
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam > Perbankan Syari'ah (S1)
Depositing User / Editor: Drs. Mochammad Tantowi, M.Si.
Date Deposited: 10 Dec 2019 08:42
Last Modified: 10 Dec 2019 08:42
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/36883

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item