ANALISIS GEDUNG BALAI LAYANAN PERPUSTAKAAN UNIT GRHATAMA PUSTAKA YOGYAKARTA BERDASARKAN STANDAR GREENSHIP EXISTING BUILDING VERSI 1.1

Ulfa Marcelina, NIM.: 14140036 (2020) ANALISIS GEDUNG BALAI LAYANAN PERPUSTAKAAN UNIT GRHATAMA PUSTAKA YOGYAKARTA BERDASARKAN STANDAR GREENSHIP EXISTING BUILDING VERSI 1.1. Skripsi thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (ANALISIS GEDUNG BALAI LAYANAN PERPUSTAKAAN UNIT GRHATAMA PUSTAKA YOGYAKARTA BERDASARKAN STANDAR GREENSHIP EXISTING BUILDING VERSI 1.1)
14140036_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf - Published Version

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img] Text (ANALISIS GEDUNG BALAI LAYANAN PERPUSTAKAAN UNIT GRHATAMA PUSTAKA YOGYAKARTA BERDASARKAN STANDAR GREENSHIP EXISTING BUILDING VERSI 1.1)
14140036_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (6MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This research discusses about analysis of Library Services Unit Grhatama. Pustaka Building according to Greenship Existing Building version 1.1. This research aims to assess Library Services Unit Grhatama Pustaka as sustainable building according to Greenship Existing Building criterias. The type of research is qualitative, with survey approach. Data collection techniques used observation, interviews, documentation. While, validity test for the data used extention of observation, triangulation, and membercheck. Data analyzing used Miles and Huberman’s theory with three steps, there are data reduction, data presentation, and drawing conclution. The result of this research is from 54 benchmarks criterias, Librar Services Unit Grhatama Pustaka building can fulfill 21 criterias of 6 catagories. In the percentage, as much 39% of the total 54 criterias, could fulfilled. While the rest, as much 61% could not fulfilled. For the suggestion, top management could insert green building program for the next three month periodic innovation to the main organization (DPAD DIY).

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information: Pembimbing : Dr. Syifaun Nafisah, S.T., MT.
Uncontrolled Keywords: Kajian Ergonimik, Greenship Existing Building, Gedung Balai Layanan Perpustakaan Unit Grhatama Pustaka
Subjects: Ilmu Perpustakaan dan Informasi
PERPUSTAKAAN > Perpustakaan Daerah
Depositing User: Muh Khabib SIP.
Date Deposited: 11 Oct 2021 13:32
Last Modified: 11 Oct 2021 13:32
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/45245

Share this knowledge with your friends :

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
Chat Kak Imum