PENGARUH BELAJAR AGAMA MELALUI MEDIA SOSIAL DAN ORGANISASI KEAGAMAAN TERHADAP RELIGIUSITAS MAHASISWA FAKULTAS SAINS DAN TEKNOLOGI UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA

Achmad Farid, S.Pd, NIM.: 18204010082 (2020) PENGARUH BELAJAR AGAMA MELALUI MEDIA SOSIAL DAN ORGANISASI KEAGAMAAN TERHADAP RELIGIUSITAS MAHASISWA FAKULTAS SAINS DAN TEKNOLOGI UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA. Masters thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (PENGARUH BELAJAR AGAMA MELALUI MEDIA SOSIAL DAN ORGANISASI KEAGAMAAN TERHADAP RELIGIUSITAS MAHASISWA FAKULTAS SAINS DAN TEKNOLOGI UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA)
18204010082_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf - Published Version

Download (4MB) | Preview
[img] Text (PENGARUH BELAJAR AGAMA MELALUI MEDIA SOSIAL DAN ORGANISASI KEAGAMAAN TERHADAP RELIGIUSITAS MAHASISWA FAKULTAS SAINS DAN TEKNOLOGI UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA)
18204010082_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (3MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This research is motivated by the problem of the low religiosity of the students of the Faculty of Science and Technology, UIN Sunan Kalijaga, namely that many students are still less aware of their worship, and there are still many female students who open their hijab while outside campus. From this phenomenon, this study aims to examine the relationship between learning Islamic religious knowledge through social media and religious organizations alone with student religiosity, and to examine the relationship between learning Islamic religious knowledge through social media and religious organizations together with student religiosity, as well as variable contributions. free of religiosity. This study uses a quantitative approach. The subjects that were used as respondents were 60 students of the Faculty of Science and Technology who are members of a religious organization called the Forum for Islamic Studies and Science Technology. The study used a sample determined through purposive sampling technique from a total population of 1200 students of the Faculty of Science and Technology. The data collection technique used a closed questionnaire. The data analysis technique used simple linear regression analysis and multiple linear regression analysis which were processed with the help of a computer program SPSS version 23 for windows. The findings of this study are: (1) Learning Islamic religious knowledge through social media has a significant correlation with the religiosity of students of the Faculty of Science and Technology UIN Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta which is indicated by a price of R = 0.642 which is included in the moderate / sufficient category. The magnitude of the influence of social media on religiosity is 41.3% as evidenced by R2 = 0.413. (2) Learning Islamic religious knowledge through religious organizations has a significant correlation with the religiosity of students of the Faculty of Science and Technology UIN Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta which is indicated by a price of R = 0.855 which is in the strong / high category. The magnitude of the influence of religious organizations on religiosity is 73.1% as evidenced by R2 = 0.731. (3) Learning Islamic religious knowledge through social media and religious organizations simultaneously has a significant correlation with the religiosity of students of the Faculty of Science and Technology UIN Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta which is indicated by a price of R = 0.870 which is included in the strong / high category. The magnitude of the influence of social media and religious organizations on religiosity is 75.7% as evidenced by R2 = 0.757. While the remaining 24.3% is assumed to be influenced by other variables outside of this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Additional Information: Pembimbing : Dr. Eva Latipah, S.Ag., S.Psi., M.Si.
Uncontrolled Keywords: Belajar Ilmu Agama Islam, Media Sosial, Organisasi Keagamaan, Religiusitas.
Subjects: Pendidikan > Evaluasi Pendidikan
Islam dan Organisasi
Media Sosial
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Tarbiyah dan Keguruan > Pendidikan Islam (S2) > Pendidikan Agama Islam
Depositing User: Muh Khabib SIP.
Date Deposited: 01 Nov 2021 09:05
Last Modified: 01 Nov 2021 09:05
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/46136

Share this knowledge with your friends :

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
Chat Kak Imum