PENGARUH AKUN INSTAGRAM @PUNCAKBECICI TERHADAP MINAT BERKUNJUNG WISATA (SURVEY PADA FOLLOWERS INSTAGRAM @PUNCAKBECICI)

Afri Fadzilatun Ni’mah, NIM.: 15730114 (2022) PENGARUH AKUN INSTAGRAM @PUNCAKBECICI TERHADAP MINAT BERKUNJUNG WISATA (SURVEY PADA FOLLOWERS INSTAGRAM @PUNCAKBECICI). Skripsi thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (PENGARUH AKUN INSTAGRAM @PUNCAKBECICI TERHADAP MINAT BERKUNJUNG WISATA (SURVEY PADA FOLLOWERS INSTAGRAM @PUNCAKBECICI))
15730114_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf - Published Version

Download (3MB) | Preview
[img] Text (PENGARUH AKUN INSTAGRAM @PUNCAKBECICI TERHADAP MINAT BERKUNJUNG WISATA (SURVEY PADA FOLLOWERS INSTAGRAM @PUNCAKBECICI))
15730114_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (2MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Puncak Becici is a tourist spot that many enthusiasts, ranging from local to foreign tourists located in Muntuk Village, Dlingo Subdistrict, Bantul Regency, Yogyakarta Special Region. Puncak becici has the specifications of an instagram account @puncakbecici which is used as one of the media to promote tourist attractions, then has a tourist attraction in the form of beautiful scenery and also photo spots. The study examined issues related to how much influence @puncanbecici's Instagram account has on interest in visiting, using the theory of Individual Differences. The research method used in this research is quantitative method. Data collection in this study used questionnaires, then questionnaires were distributed to followers @puncakbecici which amounted to 100 samples of respondents. The results of this study showed that the independent variabelX (Instagram account @puncakbecici) had a contribution of 55.5% to the dependent variabelY (Interest in Visiting Tourism), while the remaining 44.5% was due to other factors. Furthermore, significant results of 0.000 smaller than (< 0.05) can be concluded that H0 was rejected and H1 was accepted. This means that there is a significant influence between the influence of instagram accounts @puncakbecici there is interest in visiting tourism (Instagram followers @puncakbecici).

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information: Pembimbing: Dra. Marfu’ah Sri Sanityastuti, M.Si
Uncontrolled Keywords: Instagram, Puncak Becici, Tour, Visiting Interests
Subjects: Industri Pariwisata
Media Sosial
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Humaniora > Ilmu Komunikasi (S1)
Depositing User: Muh Khabib SIP.
Date Deposited: 27 Apr 2022 13:08
Last Modified: 27 Apr 2022 13:08
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/50842

Share this knowledge with your friends :

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
Chat Kak Imum