HUBUNGAN ANTARA KONTROL DIRI DAN INTENSITAS PENGGUNAAN MEDIA SOSIAL DENGAN PERILAKU KONSUMTIF PEMBELIAN ONLINE SHOP PADA MAHASISWA

Unny Adzmiati, NIM.: 17107010034 (2022) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KONTROL DIRI DAN INTENSITAS PENGGUNAAN MEDIA SOSIAL DENGAN PERILAKU KONSUMTIF PEMBELIAN ONLINE SHOP PADA MAHASISWA. Skripsi thesis, UIN SUNAN KALIJAGA YOGYAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text (HUBUNGAN ANTARA KONTROL DIRI DAN INTENSITAS PENGGUNAAN MEDIA SOSIAL DENGAN PERILAKU KONSUMTIF PEMBELIAN ONLINE SHOP PADA MAHASISWA)
17107010034_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf - Published Version

Download (3MB) | Preview
[img] Text (HUBUNGAN ANTARA KONTROL DIRI DAN INTENSITAS PENGGUNAAN MEDIA SOSIAL DENGAN PERILAKU KONSUMTIF PEMBELIAN ONLINE SHOP PADA MAHASISWA)
17107010034_BAB-II_sampai_SEBELUM-BAB-TERAKHIR.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (4MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Advances in technology in the field of communication increasingly support the use of online shopping methods, but this creates a problem, namely the emergence of consumptive behavior. Self-control and the intensity of social media use are some of the factors that cause consumptive behavior. This study aims to determine how the relationship between self-control and the intensity of social media use with consumptive behavior in online shop purchases in students. The subjects in this study amounted to 176 students who had shopped online. The research sampling technique used quota sampling technique, with quantitative methods. The data collection tool uses the Consumptive Behavior Scale, Self-Control Scale, and the Intensity Scale of Social Media Use. The data analysis used is multiple regression analysis technique. The results of this study indicate that there is a relationship between self-control and the intensity of social media use with consumptive behavior in online shop purchases in college students with a multiple correlation coefficient of 0.00 (p<0.05). The effective contribution of self-control and the intensity of social media use to consumptive behavior is 13%, while the remaining 87% is influenced by other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information: Pembimbing: Lisnawati, S.Psi., M.Psi, Psikolog
Uncontrolled Keywords: Perilaku Konsumtif, Kontrol Diri, Intensitas Penggunaan Media Sosial.
Subjects: Psikologi
Media Sosial
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Humaniora > Psikologi (S1)
Depositing User: Muh Khabib SIP.
Date Deposited: 27 Jun 2022 09:33
Last Modified: 27 Jun 2022 09:33
URI: http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/id/eprint/51421

Share this knowledge with your friends :

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
Chat Kak Imum